Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk..   He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk.. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 4:44 pm

He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk.. Tumblr_ls3b169U2i1qggbj7
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk..   He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk.. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Tbh, I don't see what's the harm in advertising feds here, I mean this isn't a fed after all right? it isn't like he is gonna steal all the forums members or anything.
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk..   He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk.. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:04 pm

Shaddap fuckas.
Back to top Go down
AshtreDaKing

AshtreDaKing

Character sheet
tf:

PostSubject: Re: He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk..   He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk.. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:30 pm

I swear this is one of the most dysfunctional groups I've seen lol. Get along afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk..   He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk.. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 6:36 pm

AaronDaKing wrote:
Shaddap fuckas.
Lol, I thought you were Tre at first. Get an original name slut.
Back to top Go down
CM

CM

Character sheet
tf:

PostSubject: Re: He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk..   He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk.. EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 7:01 pm

He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk.. 3745807+_d88d7ca0734cc51d264e65bbb42ab43b
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk..   He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk.. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 4:17 am

Ramy Clarkson wrote:
AaronDaKing wrote:
Shaddap fuckas.
not until I get my laptop back.
Back to top Go down
AshtreDaKing

AshtreDaKing

Character sheet
tf:

PostSubject: Re: He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk..   He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk.. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 6:30 am

I'm not the one who harmed your laptop why must I suffer Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk..   He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk.. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 7:07 am

AaronDaKing wrote:
Ramy Clarkson wrote:
AaronDaKing wrote:
Shaddap fuckas.
Bitch, you could choose any name you want, not having your laptop has nothing to do with it. But whatevz lol
Back to top Go down
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk..   He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk.. EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:39 am

Ramy Clarkson wrote:
AaronDaKing wrote:
Ramy Clarkson wrote:
AaronDaKing wrote:
Shaddap fuckas.
Bitch, you could choose any name you want, not having your laptop has nothing to do with it. But whatevz lol
gtfo.
Back to top Go down

He said I should fuck off! That's some real encouraging talk..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: