Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ryan's Promo Log

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PuppetPalRyan

Ryan's Promo Log Empty
PostSubject: Ryan's Promo Log   Ryan's Promo Log EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Promo # 1 6/17/12

Nameless Faceless by Fozzy Blasts through the PA System and the smoke began to cover up the stage and then Ryan Savage slowly walks out through the smoke on to the stage. Ryan Savage is seen wearing a nice tailored suit making his way down to the ring and he doesn't look to be too happy about what has happened to him in the past few weeks and he is not happy about the Jason Skilled remarks that he made about him. Ryan Savage grabs a microphone from one of the workers at ringside and climbs the steps and into the ring. Ryan Savage begins to speak but was cut off from the fans when they start chanting "loooser" Ryan Savage shakes it off and begins to speak.

Longest reigning tag team champion, longest reigning and a two time Inter- Anarchy champion. These accomplishments was made by the man who I am facing tonight and that man is Jason Skilled. Jason I want to make one thing perfectly clear and that is that I don't care. I don't care what have you accomplished because when I look at you all I see a stone, an obstacle to step on or overcome which I will do. You can take your championship reigns and your experience factor to hell because in case you have forgotten I'm not a rookie, in case you have forgotten I'm not green in the ring if you don't remember where I come from before I got here then that will be your undoing. I don't know if you were here when I debuted a few months ago but I was a big star in the independent scene before I even got here, don't you ever and I mean EVER treat me like a third rate weakling or you will live to regret it. Back in the independent circuit I have went through wars with many many people either their were legends or people who were trying to make a name for themselves but at the end they had all met the same face and that is them losing to me and never been heard from again. I have ended careers during my path to be one of the greatest wrestlers that has ever been spawned on this earth I have wrestled across the globe and now I am here trying to make my name for myself again. My nicknames aren't for show Jason Skilled, I was dubbed the future of FWE for no reason, I'm not be called the Hottest Commodity In Wrestling Today for no reason. I have a God given ability to wrestle and I will use those talents to finally do something I have yet to do and that is become a World Champion and that's what I'm going to do at Chicago, Illinois. I'm going to walk in to that chamber and survive and I will become the World Heavyweight Champion.

Ryan Savage takes a few steps to the right as the fans still chants "loser" every time he stops speaking. Ryan Savage doesn't look amused with the petty games that the fans are doing. Then Ryan Savage begins to speak again but when he speaks you can feel the intensity of his words and the anger in his voice.

It seems that everyone has forgotten how dangerous I can be inside the ring and I'm going to remind every last one of you tonight that I am not a joke. I'm the real deal and I'm going to make an example out of both Jacob Moore and Jason Skilled tonight. For the past few weeks I have been embarrassed by too many people and I'm putting my foot down and I had enough. I refuse to be embarrassed again. Count outs, pin falls, winning a match without knowing that I even winning. You're right on one thing Jason I have been embarrassed lately and I'm putting an end to it tonight. Ever since you're little stunt Jason Skilled calling me out on my short comings, for the past few weeks the media, and the internet geeks that doesn't know a God Damn thing about me posting things that have I lost my touch? Has my mouth gotten me into too much trouble that I'm losing week in and week out? You know what my answer to that is? My answer is No, ever since I came into this company I have talked a pretty big game and I have backed up every single word of it and it's not going to stop now. Jason Skilled ever since you ran your mouth about me these blind sheep of "wrestling fans" believed you and you know how that make me look? Nothing but garbage, but it's okay I don't care because even though people knock me down I'll just get right back up and keep going to get to what I want. I'm going to show you Jason Skilled that I'm not in the torture chamber just because I was in a tag match. The reason why I am in the torture chamber because I am that damn good. I won't let you take my credibility as a wrestler away from me. The one thing that you people and you Jason Skilled and what everyone in that match is going to witness that I won't back down, I will not falter I won't be intimidated by anyone. I'm going to keep coming and coming until I get what I want. I'm tired, I'm tired that the fact that you keep going on about the same thing and tonight is about time that I will finally shut you up and God forbid that if I had anything to hate on I'll hate on something that's worth hating on. You say I hate on your Swagger, are you joking? What are we in High School, I don't care about your swagger Jason. All I care about now is just hurting you and that's what I'm going to do because my whole life I beat the crap out of people and I'm going to do to both you and Jacob Moore.

Ryan Savage pauses for a second taking quick breathes and you can see how determine he is going into this match.

Last week I said I was going to make an impact and I'm going to say that again from this moment on forward to King's Night I'm going to make an impact in this company. I don't care if you're with me or against me because I swear to you that I will not be made a fool of again. Jason Skilled you want to talk about dreams? You say you dream of becoming a world champion? Well guess what your dream is my desire, it's my obsession to become a world champion and since I was given this chance of becoming a world champion at King Night I'll do everything and anything in my power to win this match tonight and to win my match at King's Night. This thing between you and I is not going to be just a simple beef. It's personal now, it may be beyond personal Jason Skilled and tonight I'm going to beat you so badly that you're own kinfolk won't even recognize who you are anymore. I'm going to make a statement that I will not be underestimated. You say it's not my time to become the world champion and that it's yours? Jason let me ask you this, you been here as longer than I have what happened? What happened to you making your impact, your claim that you should be a world champion, Huh!? Well guess what it probably flied by you and you missed your chance and your time has come and gone and you're late it's my time now to do something that you have failed to do in the past. I don't care if I'm still new to this company I am ready to carry this show on my back and become it's champion! If a man like Carnage who is the FWE Champion was given an opportunity to be a champion so am I. News flash Jason Skilled you're not the King Of the Mountain all you are is a joke, or in other words a pawn of this match made specifically for me to become what I have sat out to do and that is to become a champion. Tonight the table are turning and I will prove to everyone that I am ready to become what many people say I can't be. Jason I'm not like the others that had came before me and ran their mouth night in and night out. When I speak it's the truth and I don't care what everyone else say if I'm a pre-madonna or not. I don't care if you say that I make Mayhem or FWE for that matter a joke. I do what everyone else in this company failed to do and that is to let my voice be heard. I know who I am Jason and I know I talk a big game and I know full well that I can back every last word up. You say that I should shut up before someone puts me back in my place? Well it doesn't matter because it looks like that person is going to be doing that a lot with me because like I said to my other opponents I won't shut up and if anyone is man enough they are welcome to try me. Jason Skilled you have become the very symbol of what I hate most about people. I feel sorry for your parents, your siblings and your pathetic fans and I condemn everyone that has been friends with you or been a fan of yours or that is related to you by blood and I don't care if you all hate me for it.

Ryan Savage finally calms down and with anger in his eyes and observes the fans in the arena tonight as most of the people hold up signs showing that they are a fan of Jason Skilled and then Ryan Savage begins to speak once again.

What I'm about to say next isn't just directed towards my opponents tonight but everyone participating in the Torture Chamber match for the World Heavyweight Championship match. Jason Skilled, Jacob Moore, Barca Lightning, Liam Catterson and Kendrick Williams, like a wise man has said IF I HAVE TO DESTROY MYSELF IN THE PROCESS TO DESTROY EVERY LAST ONE OF YOU THEN THAT IS WHAT I'M WILLING TO DO IN ORDER TO BECOME A CHAMPION! I DON'T CARE IF IT'S YOU PEOPLE, I DON'T CARE IF IT'S THE TORTURE CHAMBER ITSELF NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY OR ANYTHING WILL STOP ME FROM BECOMING THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION AND TAKING MY DATE WITH DESTINY. I say that it's destiny and I know it's a cliche and over used but I hear what none of you people can hear and that's the World Heavyweight Title calling out to me and I shall answer it's call and take it.

Ryan Savage theme hits once again as he throws the microphone on the ground and Ryan Savage leaves the ring and up the ramp leaving the people speechless from that intense speech.
Back to top Go down
CM

CM

Character sheet
tf:

Ryan's Promo Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Promo Log   Ryan's Promo Log EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:41 pm

Too long,didn't read.
Back to top Go down

Ryan's Promo Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Promo Log   Ryan's Promo Log EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:06 pm

SpoderCole wrote:
Too long,didn't read.
Oh believe me, no one is gonna read lol. Well, except if they are an alien or something, idfk.
Back to top Go down
PuppetPalRyan

Ryan's Promo Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Promo Log   Ryan's Promo Log EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:55 pm

Lol I don't care if people are going to read these, this is for my benefit hoe .
Back to top Go down
Scary Larry
Admin
Scary Larry

Character sheet
tf:

Ryan's Promo Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Promo Log   Ryan's Promo Log EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:18 pm

PuppetPalRyan wrote:
Lol I don't care if people are going to read these, this is for my benefit hoe .
I don't think you're gonna benefit anything if nobody reads your shit... lol
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Character sheet
tf:

Ryan's Promo Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Promo Log   Ryan's Promo Log EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 11:50 pm

P-Squared wrote:
PuppetPalRyan wrote:
bounce
Back to top Go down
PuppetPalRyan

Ryan's Promo Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Promo Log   Ryan's Promo Log EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:02 am

P-Squared wrote:
PuppetPalRyan wrote:

Lol true, but you all reading it (except for Anton or Tre) would be irrelevant at this point .
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Character sheet
tf:

Ryan's Promo Log Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Promo Log   Ryan's Promo Log EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:40 am

Ryan's Promo Log Tumblr_m3m7qkheLa1r5qm6wo1_500

wat the hell is that idiot doing? having seizures?
Back to top Go down

Ryan's Promo Log
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: